Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Lotsa things to do for school. Must make a list. Might make me feel better in strange irrational way.
1)Prepare speech with visual aid by week 13.
2)Do IAC quiz thing and the research bit by next week.
3)Do radio production project within 2 weeks.
4)Study for socpsych test - all 9 weeks' material - by next Tuesday.
5)Research, outline, etc for writcom essay by 28 July.
Just finished Phonetics Journal and am slightly relieved, but it was due this Friday anyway. Looks like I've got quite a lot of brainstorming to do.
My mom wants me to do something for the 7-week holiday in August. I guess I might try to get an internship at Seventeen. Or if possible, a PR company. But you know, I don't know any PR companies. And it might be better if I did Public Relations in year 2 already. I guess my dad can help me with an internship with a magazine since he was a minor pin-king in SPH or something. Maybe he also knows people from PR companies. He knows all sorts of people, even the shady sort in Hong Kong and random German businessmen he met in an elevator or something. Surely he knows people working in PR. But interning at Seventeen would be fun! Besides, I am 17 this year. Haha. Lame, I know.
Anyway I already signed up for the project auction love thing and I don't know how much time it's gonna take.
i thought the world of you
4:07 PM